Quick Southwestern Chicken Soup
When I don't feel like going to the grocery store, the ingredients for this soup are always in my pantry! It's so easy and quick to make, plus it tastes amazing!Rachel Hannah, Saraland, Alabama
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- In a large saucepan, bring broth and salsa to a boil. Reduce heat.
- Add chicken and beans; heat through. Stir in spinach; cook until
- wilted. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 253 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,140 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 33 g protein.