Quick Quiche Cups
When I host a brunch or shower, this is the recipe I reach for most often. Not only are the individual quiche cups easy to make, but they look impressive on the table.
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs;
- mix well. Stir in Swiss cheese, bacon, red pepper and oregano; set
- aside. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles.
- Press onto the bottom and sides of 10 greased muffin cups. Divide
- the egg mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 2
- tablespoons for each.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 205 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.