Quick Pea Soup
This brightly colored, fresh-tasting soup is one of our daughter's favorites. I puree it in the blender for just seconds, then zap a mugfull in the microwave until heated through.—Paula Zsiray, Logan, Utah
2 ServingsPrep/total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the peas and 1/4 cup of milk in a blender; cover and process
- until pureed. Pour into a saucepan; add the salt if desired, pepper
- and remaining milk. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 2 servings.