Quick Ghost Cookies
Spruce up store-bought cookies for the holiday. These are a real hit with "goblins" of all ages. —Denise Smith, Lusk, Wyoming
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies
- into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place
- on waxed paper.
- Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers
- touched cookies. While coating is still warm, place two chips on
- each cookie for eyes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 254 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.