Quick Crescent Taco Pie
My husband and two teenage sons put on long hours on our farm and are big eaters. But this taco pie, along with a salad, makes a quick, easy meal that satisfies everyone! It's become a family favorite.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Add seasoning mix, water and salsa; simmer, uncovered, for 5
- Spread the crescent roll dough in 10-in. pie plate to form crust;
- press seams to seal. Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips over bottom of crust.
- Add meat mixture; spread with sour cream. Arrange cheese slices over
- top; sprinkle on remaining corn chips.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Serve
- with lettuce, olives and tomatoes. Yield: 6 servings.