Quick Cranberry Fruit Punch
This not-too-sweet punch is always a part of my Christmas buffer. It can easily be doubled if you're having a large group.
Ruth Andrewson, Peck, Idaho
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 5 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 5 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- Just before serving, combine the juices and ginger ale in a punch
- bowl. Add scoops of sherbet. Yield: 24 servings (about 4 quarts)
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 112 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.