Quick Cranberry Fluff
This tangy pink fluff gets “crunch” from chopped apples and nuts. It’s terrific as a salad or dessert, and it keeps well in the refrigerator. I serve any leftovers with sandwiches the next day.
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely
- chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt.
- Fold in whipped cream. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 280 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 2 g protein.