Quick Chocolate Mousse
This is one of the quickest and easiest desserts I make. It is fancy enough to serve to guests.Elsie Shell, Topeka, Indiana
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. Beat until well
- mixed. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into individual
- serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped cream. Yield: 4-6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 415 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.