Quick Chocolate Cream
Sometimes a creamy chocolate dessert is all you need to end a satisfying meal. This fantastic finale will surely disappear before your eyes, so you may want to double the recipe!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional hot fudge sauce and sliced almonds, optional
- In a bowl, combine fudge sauce, sour cream and extract if desired.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Drizzle with
- additional fudge sauce and sprinkle with almonds if desired. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 439 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.