Quick Chicken Pie
Katie uses the biscuit mix to create a golden crust over this comforting combination of chicken chunks and colorful vegetables in a creamy sauce. It makes a hearty meal-in-one.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup and chicken. Transfer
- to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. In another bowl, combine egg, milk
- and biscuit mix just until moistened. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6