- CHICKEN PEANUT MOLE
- Spray a large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over
- medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook chicken until golden brown on
- all sides and cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Spray skillet again with no-stick cooking spray. Add onion. Cook
- until softened. Add garlic. Cook an additional minute. Stir in
- broth, tomatoes, chili powder, peanut butter, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. NOTE: Sauce may be pureed
- in the blender until smooth, if desired.
- Place chicken in sauce, combining gently. Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes
- to combine flavors. Serve over Cilantro Rice. Sprinkle with
- additional chopped cilantro, if desired.
- CILANTRO RICE
- Bring water to boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add rice, cumin and salt.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Add marmalade and
- cilantro. Combine ingredients with fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.