- more or until meat is no longer pink; keep warm.
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, heat butter on high for 20 seconds;
- stir in flour until smooth. Cook, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds.
- Add milk and salt. Cook 2-3 minutes longer or until thickened. Stir
- in cheese until smooth. Add wine. Discard toothpicks from chicken;
- serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts:-Added by System Jul 07-->Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 470 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 840 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 49 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.