Quick Baked Beans
Connie Tiesenausen, Demmitt, Alberta
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- In a large saucepan, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp and
- onion is tender. Drain drippings. Add all remaining ingredients;
- simmer 10 minutes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 333 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 1,065 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.