Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad
This recipe is one of my favorites to make for potlucks in the spring time when the asparagus is the best. It is so tasty and everyone will asks you for the recipe.Teresa Kokx, Hart, Michigan
8-10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 4
- minutes. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool. Place asparagus in a
- large bowl; add pasta, onion, cucumber, carrots and radishes.
- Combine salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; pour over pasta mixture
- and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield:
- 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 201 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.