Quick Ambrosia Fruit Salad
“This fresh and creamy salad is a favorite around my house. I make it with plenty of fruit, yogurt for dressing, then mix in just enough 'goodies' (marshmallows and coconut) so it tastes like the rich version I grew up with.” Fuss-free!
Trisha Kruse - Eagle, Idaho
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 191 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.