- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and salt
- until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread
- frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 608 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 100 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.