- soda and ginger; add to the creamed mixture alternately with
- buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out
- clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
- to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; beat
- until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 cupcake equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.