- lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla,
- orange peel and enough orange juice to achieve spreading
- consistency. Remove 1/2 cup frosting; tint green. Tint remaining
- frosting orange. Frost cookies with orange frosting; add leaves and
- vines, using reserved green frosting. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 130 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.