This wonderfully rich dessert has a terrific pumpkin flavor that definitely feels like fall. Sprinkle some nutmeg on top if you like.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and ground nutmeg
- In a blender, combine half of the cream, ice cream, pumpkin and
- pumpkin pie spice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled
- glasses. Repeat. Garnish with whipped cream and nutmeg. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 351 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.