2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, whisk the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Add milk and
- pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish servings with whipped topping. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 279 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 724 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.