"For a light and fluffy dessert with the great fall taste of pumpkin, give this simple recipe a try," suggests Sally Helfer of Houston, Texas.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir until smooth. Refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 75 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.