Pumpkin Pie Pudding
"My husband loves anything pumpkin, and this creamy, comforting dessert is one of his favorites," relates Andrea Schaak of Bloomington, Minnesota. "We make this super easy pudding year-round, but it's especially nice in fall."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a
- 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads
- 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 229 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.