Pumpkin Pie Latte
Enjoy this espresso drink during the holidays or all year round! With just the right amount of spice, it tastes just like the popular version found at gourmet coffee shops.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and
- stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in
- vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for
- 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and
- spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/4 cups (calculated without whipped cream) equals 234 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.