Pumpkin Pecan Frozen Yogurt
I always keep fat-free frozen yogurt on hand. By combining it with just four other ingredients, I can quickly whip up this great-tasting treat.Anne Smithson, Cary, North Carolina
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 quart fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Transfer to a
- freezer container; freeze until serving. Sprinkle each serving with
- pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1/2 cup) equals 161 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.