- the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before
- removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Thinly spread filling between layers (crumb side down) and on the
- sides of cake. Spread caramel topping over top of cake, allowing
- some to drip down the sides. Garnish with pecan halves. Store in
- refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 485 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.