- eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In another
- bowl, beat pumpkin, orange juice, milk and orange peel. Combine dry
- ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin
- mixture, beating well after each addition. Fold in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar
- until smooth. Beat in the milk, orange juice and peel. Frost cake.
- Garnish with candied peel if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 445 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.