- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, cream cheese, milk,
- brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, allspice and cloves
- until blended. Add egg and egg white; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour over crust. In a small bowl, combine the walnuts,
- butter and reserved cake mixture; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and edges are lightly
- browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar equals 186 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.