- a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. For glaze, melt chips and shortening in a small
- heavy saucepan or microwave; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- cheesecake. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 251 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.