“My family loves this no-cook, great-tasting recipe—it’s become one of our favorite desserts. Hard to believe it takes only minutes to make.”
Lisa McCloskey - Dwight, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells. Garnish each with
- additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (calculated without additional whipped topping) equals 243 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.