- Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for
- 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- For glaze, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, sugar,
- butter and cream. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is
- Increase heat to medium. Do not stir. Cook for 3-6 minutes or until
- bubbles form in center and syrup turns amber brown. Remove from the
- heat; transfer to a small bowl. Cool to room temperature. Add
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Drizzle over
- loaves. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 296 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.