Pumpkin Crunch Parfaits
Here's a fun dessert that your youngsters can help make. It's a great treat for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 32 gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Additional whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2
- minutes. Stir in the whipped topping, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in pecans.
- Spoon half of the mixture into parfait glasses; top with half of the
- gingersnap crumbs. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped
- topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 447 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.