Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie
This creamy pie is perfect for any autumn celebration. A store-bought graham cracker crust makes it such a cinch to whip up. —Maria Regakis, Somerville, Massachusetts
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture
- will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4
- hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and
- chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece with whipped topping (calculated without almonds and chocolate curls) equals 315 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.