- Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 50
- Meanwhile, for topping, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla
- until smooth. Spread over filling; return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish each slice with a
- pecan half. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 230 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.