- cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Pour into crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread
- over pie. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire
- rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Sprinkle with
- cinnamon if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 374 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.