- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar
- and vanilla until smooth. Unroll cake. Spread filling over cake to
- within 1 in. of edges. Gently roll up; place seam side down on a
- platter. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 335 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.