Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Lucille Noyd of Shrewsbury, Massachusetts says, "The secret ingredient in this delicious cake is butterscotch pudding."
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat on low
- speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream if
- desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 215 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.