Pumpkin Bundt Cake
When you tell people how easy it is to make this deliciously moist cake, they won't believe it! The secret ingredient in this treasured recipe is butterscotch pudding.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 package reduced-fat yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat on low
- speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 4 minutes. Pour into a
- greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for
- 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack
- to cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice with 1-1/2 teaspoons whipped topping equals 194 calories, 6 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.