Pull-Apart Caramel Coffee Cake
“The first time I made this delightful breakfast treat for a brunch party, it was a huge hit," says Jaime Keeling of Keizer, Oregon. "Now I get requests every time family or friends do anything around the breakfast hour! I always keep the four simple ingredients on hand.”
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted
- tube pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the brown sugar, cream
- and cinnamon; pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 240 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.