Plan ahead...needs to chill.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 8 cake ice cream cones (about 3 inches)
- Chopped nuts, jimmies and miniature colored-coated baking chips or topping of your choice
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2
- minutes. Fold in whipped topping mix; cover and refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour. Spoon 1/4 cup into each cone; sprinkle with toppings.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 173 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.