- from the heat for 3 minutes. Turn; broil 3-5 minutes longer or until
- juices run clear, basting frequently with 3 tablespoons reserved
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and remaining marinade until
- blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 5 ounces pork with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 335 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.