- form. Gradually fold into batter. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15/18 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Invert onto a kitchen towel
- dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Unroll cake; spread evenly with
- jelly. Roll up; dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 312 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.