Pretzel-Topped Sugar Cookies
It's tough to beat a three-ingredient treat...especially one that's so easy and sweet! Michelle Brenneman relies on refrigerated cookie dough to make these munchable morsels. The Orrville, Ohio baker dresses up each cookie with a white fudge-covered pretzel and melted white chocolate.
54 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (18 ounces each) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) white fudge-covered pretzels
- Crumble cookie dough into a large bowl; stir in 1-1/2 cups chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately press a pretzel into the center of each cookie. Remove
- to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- cookies. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Nestle Flipz.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 102 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.