Pretzel Pumpkin Grahams
This sweet-and-salty snack from our Test Kitchen is easy enough for kids to make. Miniature pretzels make great pumpkin shapes.
24 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + standing
- 12 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, cut into four lengthwise slices
- Cut graham crackers in half, making squares. In a microwave, melt
- white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one pretzel in candy
- coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on a graham cracker square. If desired, fill pretzel holes with
- candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem,
- dip the back of one gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above
- the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: 2