Pretzel Mustard Dip
Bonnie Capper-Eckstein, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad
- dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30
- minutes. Serve with pretzels. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts: One 2-tablespoon serving of dip (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and calculated without pretzels) equals 30 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.