Just grab a bag of pretzel sticks, season them and you’ll have tasty bones in no time at all! These sweet and savory treats are perfect for your Halloween gathering.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) pretzel sticks
- In a Dutch oven, melt honey and butter; stir in chili powder and
- onion powder. Add pretzels; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer
- in 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300° for 5 minutes, stirring once. Cool in pans on wire
- racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup equals 98 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.