Presto Chocolate Dessert Dip
This fun and elegant dessert dip is ideal for special occasions and doubles nicely for get-togethers with friends. But, it tastes so wonderful, you’ll have a hard time sharing it at all! Karen Owen - Rising Sun, Indiana
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or cubed angel food cake
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, honey, cocoa and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit and/or cake.
- Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without fruit and cake) equals 121 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.