A can't miss treat, this topping can be served at breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's equally delectable drizzled across pancakes, French toast or waffles or served over ice cream.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups dark corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrups, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg
- until well blended. Stir in pecans. Serve over ice cream or
- pancakes, waffles or French toast. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 126 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.