Praline-Peach Brownie Sundaes
Desert for Jodi Trigg of Toledo, Illinois is delectable with Praline-Peach Brownie Sundaes, which use pre-made brownies and store-bought ice cream to create a thick and rich peach sauce. Pecans add a bit of crunch to a perfect sweet ending on a warm summer night.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced or 1 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 prepared brownies
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- Additional peach slices, optional
- In a large saucepan, whisk the brown sugar, cream, butter and
- cinnamon until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 6-7
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the
- peaches, pecans and vanilla. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place brownies in dessert dishes; top with ice cream and peach sauce.
- Garnish with additional peach slices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 566 calories, 32 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.