- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir until smooth. Drizzle caramel
- mixture over cheesecake; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 422 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.