Pound Cake with Strawberries
You can put this sweet and special dessert favorite from Sue Ross of Casa Grande, AZ together in a snap. It's a wonderfully sweet way to end any meal.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into cubes
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and sugar. Place cake cubes in
- dessert dishes; top with strawberries and sweetened sour cream.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 236 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.